About Cape Chalet
Welcome to our home! Enjoy the magic of Cape Cod!
Cape Chalet is located on a 1.0 acre pine grove in South Wellfleet, one mile from the Cape Cod National Seashore. Built in 2005, this charming, contemporary, three-level, four-bedroom, cape chalet style home accommodates up to eight people very comfortably.
The Chalet, nestled in a quiet pine grove setting has an oversized deck with a custom built-in gas grill, a 1200 sq ft playroom equipped with a pool table and a 50 inch TV with direct access to the flagstone patio with outside fireplace and a convenient outside shower.
Other amenities include: Cable TV, Wifi Internet connection, DVD Player, stereo, ceiling fans, loft, cooking utensils, toaster oven, microwave, coffee maker and a washer and dryer.
All you will need to bring is bed linens, towels and sun screen.
Conveniently located within walking or biking distance to the beach, tons of restaurants, golf course, night clubs, and much more, you’ll find all the amusements you can squeeze into your fun-filled vacation.
We quickly fell in love with Wellfleet when vacationing here many years ago. The laid-back atmosphere and the beautiful serene beaches provide the perfect retreat for our family. Rain or shine, we find spending quality family time here is priceless. However, it’s our Golden Retriever who appreciates the “good life” in Wellfleet the most. With rest, relaxation and swimming at the beach he teaches us that it’s the simple things in life that help us to recharge.
We vacationed in Cape Cod for three summers starting in the year 2000. The rural beach environment of the National Seashore was captivating. One rainy day we found ourselves looking at real estate. We ended up purchasing property in 2003 and the house was finished for the summer season of 2005. Our family and friends contributed special finishing touches that make our home more inviting. Such as;
- The breathtaking 24ft indoor stone fireplace and grill was created by Michael’s Dad and Brother.
- The wood ceiling was salvaged from a 100 year old barn from Bridgeport, CT.
- The pieces of blue sea glass in the kitchen are remnants from Michael’s brother’s beach home in Stratford, CT
- The unique outdoor fireplace was designed and built by Michael’s Brother.
- The granite bathroom tile in the upstairs bathroom was recovered by an Uncle.
- The landscape timber steps were recycled by Michael’s Dad
- Many of the furnishings were donated as gifts from many family and friends.
- Framed photos to highlight the local beauty of Lower Cape Cod.
We have many special memories here and we hope that you can create some of your own. Please share any fun, interesting stories about your adventures in Cape Cod.
Book today to insure your stay!
“Smoke Free” and “No Pets”
Tour of House Gallery
Click any thumbnail below to view the gallery. Click any of the large image inside to exit.